La. Tech 2019 FB Preview

Harry

A big reason why Louisiana Tech is favored in most of its games is courtesy of the amount of production the Bulldogs return on the offensive side of the ball. The high potential upside for this team comes on offense considering their stability on the line mixed with their depth, talent, and experience at each skill position. Although they ranked No. 111 nationally in total offense last season, the Bulldogs return their top players at each skill position and six offensive linemen with starting experience. They are led by fifth-year quarterback J’Mar Smith and their 1,000-plus-yard wide receiver Adrian Hardy.

read more: https://www.burntorangenation.com/2019/5/26/18626761/louisiana-tech-bulldogs-football-post-spring-preview-texas-longhorns-2019

I am proud to be in a conference with La Tech.  Don’t get me wrong, I want to beat them into the dirt every time we play them, but they always bring their best and they represent our conference well.  Where ever we go conference wise, I hope the La Tech pennant continues to fly at Apogee.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Harry said:

...they ranked No. 111 nationally in total offense last season, the Bulldogs return their top players at each skill position and six offensive linemen with starting experience...

So the very players that made them terrible offensively last year... all return?

I guess that’s good news, for CUSA defenses.

PS: J’mar Smith is not a good QB.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

So the very players that made them terrible offensively last year... all return?

I guess that’s good news, for CUSA defenses.

PS: J’mar Smith is not a good QB.

They might’ve been 111 last year, but for the second half of our game in Denton against them, their defense flat out whipped our ass up front. Very similar to the UAB beating we took.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, untjim1995 said:

They might’ve been 111 last year, but for the second half of our game in Denton against them, their defense flat out whipped our ass up front. Very similar to the UAB beating we took.

Defensively, yeah.  Now that the NCAA ALL-TIME sack leader is no-longer there, we should do a little better!

Offensively, it appears Skip needs graduate transfer QBs in order to win a conference title.

• Upvote 2