Mason Fine fan mock up for NCAA FOOTBALL20

3XL

7 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

I hope so. Anything to erase memories of that horrible La Tech loss. 

When I look back at that game I remember the statue, the uniforms, the atmosphere, the close game, and last the kick in the nuts.

It was a great day. 

Days like Rice second butthole ripper, the double FAU pool party, and recent bowl games I wish I could erase.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Thank goodness for Wren Baker.  The previous person occupying his office would have refused to place the N T on the helmet  

If it doesn't say NORTH TEXAS, how will they ever know who we are?? 

...i never understood that excuse

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/22/2019 at 8:34 AM, RiseUNT said:

When I look back at that game I remember the statue, the uniforms, the atmosphere, the close game, and last the kick in the nuts.

It was a great day. 

Days like Rice second butthole ripper, the double FAU pool party, and recent bowl games I wish I could erase.

I remember the statue and offense predictably stalling over and over, and yes the 'kick' in the nuts. Great day indeed outside of the nut kick and the walk back to the car scolding anyone that would listen about how this offense can't get out of their own way vs quality opponents. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/26/2019 at 12:20 PM, drex said:

If you sit down to watch a football game and have no idea who is playing, you are dumb or stoned.  

Or you just have never heard of the two schools playing lol

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Best home game atmospheres I’ve been a part of:

#1- 2018 LaTech.  The NORTH - TEXAS chant on third down, followed by the sack...incredible.

#2- 2003 Baylor.  Booger fumble return for TD shook the stadium

#3- 2002 NMSU.  Conference championship, close game, another Booger fumble recovery late in that one while band played in the middle of the home side stands.  Was the largest home crowd I’d seen to that point for a conference game.

#4- 2013 Rice. The Stand

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TIgreen01 said:

Best home game atmospheres I’ve been a part of:

#1- 2018 LaTech.  The NORTH - TEXAS chant on third down, followed by the sack...incredible.

#2- 2003 Baylor.  Booger fumble return for TD shook the stadium

#3- 2002 NMSU.  Conference championship, close game, another Booger fumble recovery late in that one while band played in the middle of the home side stands.  Was the largest home crowd I’d seen to that point for a conference game.

#4- 2013 Rice. The Stand

The Rico jet sweep TD was the absolute loudest I've ever heard Apogee.

And there was 1 3rd down against UH where it was booming loud, and KD got the TFL