CUSA signs deal with the NFL Network

DeepGreen

This is serious progress. I commend the league for finding an actual network on a TV that football fans know of and can show the best games of the week to showcase the conference and tell recruits that actual NFL front offices and scouts will have even better coverage of their games than Facebook or something call beIN.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

As long as UNT stays near the top of the CUSA, this will be a great opportunity for exposure. While NFL Network is a secondary network, its one of the premier networks for football.

My only gripe is that 10 games is nothing... The battered UNT fan in me says we maybe get one of those slots, and of course it’ll be the one time we get clobbered on. UAB will get a bunch because they’re still able to milk their sob story.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Positive for the league. But 10 games is nothing. No reason not to air many more instead of watching a bunch of wash ups sit around talking about the next days row of games. 

I support CUSA but I ain't watching Rice vs UTEP, CHARLOTE vs ODU, FAU VS FIU. Actually there are a lot of matchups I wouldn't watch. Now imagine a casual sports fan. 

10 is enough.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

Just now, RiseUNT said:

I support CUSA but I ain't watching Rice vs UTEP, CHARLOTE vs ODU, FAU VS FIU. Actually there are a lot of matchups I wouldn't watch. Now imagine a casual sports fan. 

10 is enough.

All relative pending on the competitiveness of the teams and what outcome may or may not effect UNTs season either directly or indirectly. I'd watch every CUSA West matchup that doesn't include UTEP unless UTEP or UTEPs opponent sways UNTs season. 

8 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

All relative pending on the competitiveness of the teams and what outcome may or may not effect UNTs season either directly or indirectly. I'd watch every CUSA West matchup that doesn't include UTEP unless UTEP or UTEPs opponent sways UNTs season. 

Lol 

12 hours ago, RiseUNT said:

10 is enough.

North Texas, La Tech, FAU and Marshall/S. Miss will/should be the marquee teams featured

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, MeanGreen2019 said:

About time MacLeod did something 

Ding ding ding! Yes, but I am guessing that this might be “in spite” of MacLeod not because of...😂😂😂

• Upvote 1