Former FSU Starting QB Francois to FAU

56 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Lane has taken the "thug" approach. I guess since he is having success, the school and the conference do not care. I think (IMO) what he is doing is a poor reflection on CUSA

The PAC 12 had a child molester pitching. The BIG 10 has multiple sex offender cover ups. The BIG12 has rapist U. The SEC at one point said they would never let blacks play. The ACC player of the year who won the national champion was a rapist.

If you have a problem with CUSA allowing a player in with a bad history then you have a problem with college football.

• Ray 1
  • Confused 1

Kiffin is putting together serious talent at least based on the recruiting rankings. Francois’ 247 rating was at a high 4 star level out of high school but would only be, I think, third on the team. They have a 5 star OL transfer from Auburn and a former bama RB on the team rated even higher out of HS. Not sure I’m missing someone else.

Who knows how well they’ll play together on the field though. We saw how well their current 4 star qb Robison did last year.

• Eye Roll 2

5 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

O.J. is looking to make a comeback.  FAU, Flunked at Another University, is putting together a bunch of punks and will pay in the long run.

That seems like that's been said now for a few years and nothing has come from it. To Kiffins credit, he's brought in A LOT of troubled players and once they get there we never hear anything from his players. He's good at spelling out clear expectations or he's good at sweeping under the rug. But Francois had an embarrasing OL while at FSU. But the guy has very good arm talent and could easily pick a part a CUSA schedule. 

14 hours ago, Got5onIt said:

I don’t know what you guys are smokin’ but this kid is a helluva talent. This was a huge grab by FAU. 

Great frosh year, not great Junior year. A change of venue might put him back on track but he’s no sure thing. 

• Upvote 1