Keep Ryan Woolridge in mind for another grad transfer for Pokes

Harry

We had two separate sources confirm to Go Pokes that recent transfer portal entrant Ryan Woolridge of North Texas is considering Oklahoma State and the Cowboys are interested as well.  

Read more:  https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma-state/Article/Former-North-Texas-guard-Ryan-Woolridge-is-a-possible-grad-transfer-to-Oklahoma-State-132035521/

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 1:33 PM, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

I thought people mentioned that he and Mac clashed a lot and Mac didn't figure Ryan into his future plans?

Did they?  Serious question as I had not heard that.

I think the Ryan is looking to find less playing time somewhere else.  He has the injury and may not want to get the pressure to play so many minutes like he did here.

• Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, drex said:

I think the Ryan is looking to find less playing time somewhere else.  He has the injury and may not want to get the pressure to play so many minutes like he did here.

Never in the history of ever have I ever (in history) heard a college athlete look for less PT.

I can give you examples of guys that have been given medical warning, and still wanted to play.

You might be right - I have no idea - but that would be a first in my life.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Did they?  Serious question as I had not heard that.

This is just what I had read here so purely speculation. No insider info. 

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Personally, I would love this and would show up to Allen Fieldhouse next season in a Woolridge Mean Green shirt. I just don't know if I see it happening.