‘20 QB Austin Renfro - Stephenville

6 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

That's where baby Briles is rumored to be going so makes sense 

https://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Ole Miss: Lane Kiffin has zeroed in on UCF offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Jeff Lebby for the same post

So we shall see.. Maybe Briles will end up as North Texas OC..  But probably more than likely ends up at FIU with Taggert.

Edited by dml7007
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dml7007 said:

https://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Ole Miss: Lane Kiffin has zeroed in on UCF offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Jeff Lebby for the same post

So we shall see.. Maybe Briles will end up as North Texas OC..  But probably more than likely ends up at FIU with Taggert.

Taggert is going to FAU. So Briles would stay in his same position, you mean? I would love to see him come here, personally. Our offense would explode with him at the helm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Too many of yall are butt hurt about this kid decommitting. He hasnt committed anywhere else and the door is wide open.

I for one, would love for this kid to come here. He's either going to be special here or somewhere else. If we can Briles as the OC and Kade, that would be a home run!

home run homer GIF by MLB

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 minute ago, MeanGreen22 said:

I think there is a better chance of Briles ending back at FAU with Willie. Although I don’t know how Briles liked being there the first time around or how much Willie liked him as his OC. 

I'd be willing to bet NT can offer significantly more money than FAU for OC salary.  Plus, he' be back in Texas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, ttunt1970 said:

I don’t want Lil Briles he’s as crooked as his dad

I’ve been supporting UNT for 50 years through a

lot bad times as well as good but for hiring him

may end it for me.

So if Seth and Wren extended an offer that would be it for you?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Good lord, let's let it go. Kid isn't coming here. He's this years garrick Johnson. Committed but was never sold and continued to try to upgrade.  I'm out on him, wish him the best and when he's ready to get out of Florida or Mississippi to come home MAYBE we would want him. Let's move on to guys that are interested in us.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 1

22 minutes ago, ttunt1970 said:

Phelps I wasn’t talking about Renfro I was

about lil Briles . The kid (your terms) really I

would want him to come to my university 

but he has to do what thinks is in his best 

interest 

I I didn't reference anything you said or I would have quoted you.

As for briles, hell yeah bring him on. He's 3 schools removed from Baylor and these kids we're recruiting weren't even in high school yet when he was with Baylor.  He's a great OC with P5 and G5 success.  Yes I want him more than any 1 recruit.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:55 PM, Luigi said:

It sucks but its nothing new. Guys have been using schools as a placeholder in case they get what they perceive as a better deal for decades.

What a lot of schools do is revoke offers if they take OVs elsewhere or even talk to other schools after committing.

Littrell has been in the CFB world long enough to see when this is happening. If he were on his A-game he would have pulled Renfro's offer the moment this got out of hand or had another kid already lined up.

Dont Make Me get Wario on your ass boy! Get out of here with all your nonsense 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...