DRC: UNT lands commitment from TE

Two to three years from now,this kid might end up on the Oline. I am just as impressed with the kids that this coaching staff bring in to fill out the program as I am with the uptick in recruiting! 

Edited by MeanGreen13
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jtm0097 said:

He needs to put on some weight, but I was impressed with his blocking skills. He has a good frame to get bigger. Nice pick up.

Well, he’s guaranteed at least the freshman 15. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

I saw this kid post about visiting NT the other day but didn’t have the chance to post it. Looks like he also plays for the Brewer basketball team. Good frame and should be fairly athletic. Often the basketball experience helps with footwork. 

• Ray 1

On 5/9/2019 at 7:19 PM, 97and03 said:

I saw this kid post about visiting NT the other day but didn’t have the chance to post it. Looks like he also plays for the Brewer basketball team. Good frame and should be fairly athletic. Often the basketball experience helps with footwork. 

I didn’t realize this was the same kid but I saw Brewer play Northwest in the basketball playoffs. I don’t think Duncan started but he got quite a few minutes of playing time, he’s pretty athletic for a big man. Anxious to see him in green!

2 hours ago, Marty said:

I didn’t realize this was the same kid but I saw Brewer play Northwest in the basketball playoffs. I don’t think Duncan started but he got quite a few minutes of playing time, he’s pretty athletic for a big man. Anxious to see him in green!

Was all-district I think.