Indoor Practice Facility Question

greenjoe

6 hours ago, greenjoe said:

If during a game, there were to be a lightning delay, would North Texas be permitted to stay loose by going to the IPF ?  And if so, would the opponent also have to be given access to the IPF ?

This happened to us at Liberty this year. The answer is "yes", UNT would be able to use their home facility. The visitors were not allowed to use Liberty's during the delay, even though the visiting locker room facility was inside their new IPF. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

This happened to us at Liberty this year. The answer is "yes", UNT would be able to use their home facility. The visitors were not allowed to use Liberty's during the delay, even though the visiting locker room facility was inside their new IPF. 

Never heard about this. Glad we crushed them. Clown college

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Liberty didn’t use it either, as I recall. I know during one of the delays they had the fans shelter in their IPF. 

2645C67B-AB36-409A-8D0E-C34BA5CA5414.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Liberty didn’t use it either, as I recall. I know during one of the delays they had the fans shelter in their IPF. 

2645C67B-AB36-409A-8D0E-C34BA5CA5414.jpeg

You mean this terrible sportsmanship? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1