North Texas to Play in Jamaican Classic

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I will admit I am not excited about our roster for next season, but the schedule is definitely intriguing! 

It’s very possible that you will never like the construction of a Mccasland UNT roster

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Ray 1

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

It’s very possible that you will never like the construction of a Mccasland UNT roster

I don’t think so. I am just not impressed with the recruits thus far and frustrated Woolridge is gone. I guess we will see what happens. Other than Simons and Gibson the rest of the team are all Mcaslands guys. Hopefully Smart plays like he did two years ago and a couple of the new guys surprise. I am interested to see what Wise will do. Here is to hoping I guess. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I don’t think so. I am just not impressed with the recruits thus far and frustrated Woolridge is gone. I guess we will see what happens. Other than Simons and Gibson the rest of the team are all Mcaslands guys. Hopefully Smart plays like he did two years ago and a couple of the new guys surprise. I am interested to see what Wise will do. Here is to hoping I guess. 

Jackson, Hamlet, and Reese are all very highly rated. Players who are rated similarly to them are High Major signees. Bell picked up about 15 offers and we beat out NC-Greensboro (29-7 last year) for Geu. The quality of these recruits is as impressive as we’ve seen probably since the 2011 class.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Jackson, Hamlet, and Reese are all very highly rated. Players who are rated similarly to them are High Major signees. Bell picked up about 15 offers and we beat out NC-Greensboro (29-7 last year) for Geu. The quality of these recruits is as impressive as we’ve seen probably since the 2011 class.

I feel like this should be Cas best team even with Wooly gone. Face it if we were not hot on the perimeter we kinda suck. I feel like we should now have an inside game and guys that can hit mid range jumpers.we will also have a better rotation for resting guys. Wooly is a warrior, but having a point guard that does not have an outside shot and struggles at the line is  challenging. Very excited with our new line up! GMG 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, outoftown said:

Please tell me NT gets to play LSU in this one. Is Benford still there?

Benford is back in the Metroplex at TCU.  Guess you missed the news report when he landed at Meachem Field.

image.jpeg.6272ff1d1ac65206696b91f2610c3ab7.jpeg

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1