UNT to host ‘Star Wars’ conference

Be sure to highlight this conference in fundraising brochures to alumni. Be sure to highlight the promised high profile debate featuring Stormy Daniels and a Wookie. They have promised to argue all night about who has the right to do what, and with which, and to whom.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I heard from a credible source that an Oxford professor, Dr. Young-Hai Chi, will make a presentation entitled "Alien Abduction And Environmental Crisis".  He thinks that the world is ending soon (sound familiar ?) and that there is a correlation between climate change and the frequency of alien abductions. His theory is that aliens are getting their offspring that walk among us (I have a personal list of suspects) out of harm's way before the coming end.  Here he is, giving a previous public lecture in England on this topic. Caution: quite lengthy and side effects may include terminal laughter.  I hope we got him to appear on the cheap!

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EagleMBA said:

I heard from a credible source that an Oxford professor, Dr. Young-Hai Chi, will make a presentation entitled "Alien Abduction And Environmental Crisis".  He thinks that the world is ending soon (sound familiar ?) and that there is a correlation between climate change and the frequency of alien abductions. His theory is that aliens are getting their offspring that walk among us (I have a personal list of suspects) out of harm's way before the coming end.  Here he is, giving a previous public lecture in England on this topic. Caution: quite lengthy and side effects may include terminal laughter.  I hope we got him to appear on the cheap!

Or, maybe the movie "The Arrival" had it right all along, back in 1996 - aliens have taken over and are causing global warming to make it suitable for themselves:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115571/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_48

• Upvote 2