NT Softball Playing for CUSA Title at Home This Weekend (5/4)

46 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Role models...

571B7892-40A4-4844-A25C-84063D3CC009.png.87c3614226779a4cad113129e78d35e0.png

Thats what it’s all about right there.  

About to introduce the seniors.

Rick

For those who don't typically make it out to games and have kids in youth sports, the AD is great with coaches about this kind of thing and it makes an amazing memory for all the young players involved. I can only personally speak for softball, but it's meant a ton to all the kids I've known who have been part of the pregame festivities.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

GREAT job ladies! This is one fantastic turnaround for a Mean Green program.  VERY proud of this team and program.  Let's LIGHT THE TOWER!

Only sorry that a bit of heart surgery this week kept me from attending the games this weekend, but do appreciate all who kept me posted as the games progressed. You guys know who you are...many thanks.  

• Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 2

Softball Secures No. 1 Seed In C-USA Tournament

https://meangreensports.com/news/2019/5/5/softball-secures-no-1-seed-in-c-usa-tournament.aspx?path=softball

So La Tech ended up beating Southern Miss...tying us in conference 19-5.  But despite that we hold the advantage head to head giving us the #1 seed this goes down officially as a Co-Championship?  Sounds like b.s.to me.

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

GREAT job ladies! This is one fantastic turnaround for a Mean Green program.  VERY proud of this team and program.  Let's LIGHT THE TOWER!

Only sorry that a bit of heart surgery this week kept me from attending the games this weekend, but do appreciate all who kept me posted as the games progressed. You guys know who you are...many thanks.  

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Thanks ... appreciate it, but looks like someone wasn’t as glad as you. 😂😂

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1