NT Softball Playing for CUSA Title at Home This Weekend (5/4)

Not only do we have two wins over ranked teams including one in the SEC,  but we are still one of only four losses the other team still has (41-4) and depending on which poll you look at are ranked between 5th and 8th nationally.  That being ULL.

And I suspect coach DeLong will lock down Coach Of The Year considering he’s led this team to its most wins in a season his first year out of the gate.

BTW, should we finish as one of the top two seeds we will receive a double bye in the C-USA tournament in Birmingham.  I think we need just one win of the three against muts to secure that?

Rick

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Not only do we have two wins over ranked teams including one in the SEC,  but we are still one of only four losses the other team still has (41-4) and depending on which poll you look at are ranked between 5th and 8th nationally.  That being ULL.

And I suspect coach DeLong will lock down Coach Of The Year considering he’s led this team to its most wins in a season his first year out of the gate.

BTW, should we finish as one of the top two seeds we will receive a double bye in the C-USA tournament in Birmingham.  I think we need just one win of the three against muts to secure that?

Rick

I believe we have to win two. We are two games clear of WKU but they have the tiebreak. I assume WKU will sweep UTSA. 

• Upvote 1

Weather forecast looks great for the games this weekend.  Both days are forecast to be sunny with a high of 78 on Saturday and 81 on Sunday.

They should run a promotion in conjunction with the series against the Lady MUTS.

"Bring Your Mut to the Park"

Have the SPCA set up an adoption center.

Green Out at The Lace

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 3