Another NFL Draft

DeepGreen

4 hours ago, CK2 said:

If you wanna get drafted, you're better off playing D2 ball than for UNT since D2 schools even have draft picks.

Are you the guy who couldn't even cut it here as a walk on? Another Saturday night in mom's basement trolling a place you failed at. Priceless. Mom, meatloaf!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, edcollopy said:

Great job with Hall going to my Bolts. They are the kings of having rookie FA make the team. I think it’s been over 15 years in a row.  Hope some of these guys stick!!!!

Always have a special place in my heart for San Diego the Chargers with my hometown natives LaDanian Tomlinson and Danario Alexander (The latter -- former Mizzou great -- could have been great if it weren't for injuries).

• Upvote 1

I think the selling point now is that we are putting players in the NFL that are having some success with Robertson, Orr, Dunbar, Jamize, etc...   A poster listed a couple of QB’s from his school that were complete busts, another that was moved to WR and hasn’t produced and their current starter that hasn’t made it through a season yet. Look around. Tech had one player drafted in the seventh round, most UT players were mid to late round picks and I don’t recall any Baylor players getting drafted. 

We can point to current players that are getting their shot and having success. Things are improving and our draft drought will end as we are seeing an improvement in recruiting.  

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, Venson said:

Why do you guys even acknowledge CK2? He comes on this board to troll. Just stop responding to the guy or giving him ratings. Don't give him good ratings or bad. Just do not acknowledge his presence.

So you want us to act like every woman on earth?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Disappointing to not have one of ours drafted this year. Was really hoping to break that decade-and-a-half long streak this year. 

I was at MSG when Cody Spencer was drafted in 2004. Was the only person that cheered there...lol...and had lots of people turn to look at me. I’ll never forget it. 😎

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

When ODU has two players drafted and we extend our decade long draftless streak, I have a big problem. And, Wren and Seth should feel the same way.

Well....that Fulgham guy did have 188 receiving yards against Virginia Tech, and led the conference in receiving yards. The other is the all-time sacks leader at ODU. It is what is my friend. 

• Harry locked this topic