DRC: Looking ahead to the second day of the NFL draft

Brett Vito

1 hour ago, CK2 said:

Yes, the only decent player to ever suit up for UNT which was about 50 years ago, you name the school mascot after him.

Meanwhile, we have multiple players drafted yet again and still more rounds to go.

Scrappy's name is not Mean Joe.

Mean Green is not our mascot.  Scrappy is.

Big Joe was not Mean until he was drafted.  We were already being called the Mean Green.

Not only do you have our history wrong (it's okay, I understand research is hard), you seem to have confused the idea of a mascot with a moniker.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, CK2 said:

Yes, the only decent player to ever suit up for UNT which was about 50 years ago, you name the school mascot after him.

Meanwhile, we have multiple players drafted yet again and still more rounds to go.

We are known for a  once-in-a-lifetime generational player. What is your glorified community college known for? Case Keenum. You have a higher homicide rate than Hall of Famers. Sit down you freaking clown. At least we can go to games without a threat of being robbed or shot. 

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, CK2 said:

Oh look another UH player drafted while UNT has a big fat zero.

Another UH player drafted yet your best player in the league right now is scrub Case Keanum. Had it not been for health concerns UNT would still have 2nd team all pro Zach Orr in the NFL. UH repeatedly puts garbage in the NFL and that's about it. Congrats on conning the league once again!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

34 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Another UH player drafted yet your best player in the league right now is scrub Case Keanum. Had it not been for health concerns UNT would still have 2nd team all pro Zach Orr in the NFL. UH repeatedly puts garbage in the NFL and that's about it. Congrats on conning the league once again!

I’m down voting every one of you jack wagons for lowering yourselves into the cess pool.

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 2

On 4/27/2019 at 4:13 PM, CK2 said:

Yet we can get 42k at a game in our so-called bad neighborhood while UNT gets 20k IF they are lucky.

Case Keenum was the face of our team during his era but clearly you haven't heard of Ed Oliver, Andre Ware (who won the Heisman which would never happen at UNT), David Klingler, Greg Ward Jr and now that Oliver was a Top 10 pick, D'Eriq King is our new face of the team. 

We're a glorified community college yet yave a renowned law school, a renowned business school, a billion dollar endowment and are getting a medical school. So that means UNT is an expensive daycare center.

Meanwhile UNT is known as a music  and teachers college. Sit down junior and learn your place.

I'll be in Houston in a month. We should meet up and I'll show you exactly how I got my nickname, big boy

• Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1