Pro Athlete Word Association

I saw this on another board and it's really fun if it works right.

Just reply to the previous post with one word or a small phrase and type a new player to have a word associated with.

For example if someone said Eric Montross I would quote thier post, type "Agile" for my word for Montross and type a new athlete, say, "Lorenzo Williams" for someone else to take.

It doesn't neccesarily have to be former Mavs centers who sucked, but please keep it pro athletes. I don't want this turning into a dreaded music, politics, or religion thread. If it works, we should try it with Mean Green players and coaches on the football board when the offseason hits a lull.

I will start it off with....

Julio Franco.

Edited by IronMan4

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blalock is the young third baseman for the Rangers, one of the best young hitters in the game. He hit the game winning home run in the all-star game last season off of Eric Gagne, and it was the only save Gagne blew all season. Blalock is awesome and will get better.

All you need to know about Blalock.

Edited by IronMan4