Coaches Caravans

KRAM1

Just FYI...looking like one big Caravan this year...tentative date is June 1st...a Saturday...location in Arlington to be announced. Soooo..make plans now to attend. Lots of coaches, players, kids “stuff”, food, etc. Just trying something different it appears. Let’s pack the place and have a great Mean Green time. Mark your calendars now...and find a friend to carpool with! 

Edit: A Denton Caravan stop has been added for Denton @ Apogee

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 9
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2

There will be a caravan event in Houston - Monday June 9th, if I remember correctly.  It was announced during President Smatresk's visit with alumni at the Houstonian a couple of weeks ago*.  It's back at the Karbach brewery, after being held at St. Arnold's last year.

I don't know if there will be caravan stops in Austin or San Antonio.

* Sorry, I never got a chance to post about that!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stix said:

There will be a caravan event in Houston - Monday June 9th, if I remember correctly.  It was announced during President Smatresk's visit with alumni at the Houstonian a couple of weeks ago*.  It's back at the Karbach brewery, after being held at St. Arnold's last year.

I don't know if there will be caravan stops in Austin or San Antonio.

* Sorry, I never got a chance to post about that!

Yes yes...I think you are correct. Sorry if my post was a tad misleading...I should have said “ looking like one big Caravan in the DFW area this year”. Appreciate you following up. 👍👍

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

12 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Just FYI...looking like one big Caravan this year...tentative date is June 1st...a Saturday...location in Arlington to be announced. Soooo..make plans now to attend. Lots of coaches, players, kids “stuff”, food, etc. Just trying something different it appears. Let’s pack the place and have a great Mean Green time. Mark your calendars now...and find a friend to carpool with! 

They said at the Collin County mixer tonight that CC will be 6/1 at Texas Live in Arlington.  The Rangers play the Royals that afternoon so it should be a full day.  Also, they announced Six Flags Day on 6/15.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2019 at 9:19 AM, greenjoe said:

I wonder if the Athletic Department will include the Mean Green Garage Sale with the Caravan.  It's never been done before but we've never had the Garage Sale rained out before.

GO MEAN GREEN

I would imagine they attach the garage sale to the season ticket pick up event. I am sure they dont want to lug all that stuff to an event

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mean Green Maniac said:

Austin location is at Austin Eastciders again- great location halfway decent parking. Hope to see everyone there. 

• Upvote 1