Revamped linebacker core set to grow under new coach

Skipper

12 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Good article, but please allow me to nitpick just a bit.

Tulsa's team is known as the Golden Hurricane (singular), not the Hurricanes (that's Miami, FL).

Also, the word may be pronounced "core," but it's actually spelled "corps."

Just for your future reference.  Keep up the good work.

These are both common mistakes, one of which (corps) the editor definitely should have caught. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Does the affair need to come up on every article about this guy? Isn't between him and parties involved? I think it sucks! Go watch frig'n TMZ!

While I agree with you regarding the affair,  there is the issue of why he suddenly had to leave such a good job at Va. Tech. I suppose "personal reasons" would have worked just as well as an explanation.

The jaded part of my personality is surprised that it was an issue with Va. Tech anyway. Why force a guy to move on for something that (probably) a third of the colleges coaches do on a pretty regular basis. Unless, of course, the affair was with the head coach's wife or the wife and/or daughter of the President of the University.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

While I agree with you regarding the affair,  there is the issue of why he suddenly had to leave such a good job at Va. Tech. I suppose "personal reasons" would have worked just as well as an explanation.

The jaded part of my personality is surprised that it was an issue with Va. Tech anyway. Why force a guy to move on for something that (probably) a third of the colleges coaches do on a pretty regular basis. Unless, of course, the affair was with the head coach's wife or the wife and/or daughter of the President of the University.

BS! The article title leads us to believe it is about LB and the coaching of LB! This is  using a lazy ass filler, because he needs so many words! He can do better.

Edited by Wag Tag
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Wag Tag said:

BS! The article title leads us to believe it is about LB and the coaching of LB! This is Vito using a lazy ass filler, because he needs so many words! He can do better.

As lazy as you for not realizing this is a Daily article and not a DRC article?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1