DRC: Spring practice wrap-up -- A look at what Littrell, players had to say

Brett Vito

6 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I think this team will go as far as Mason Fine's protection....

If the O-Line plays well....we could have a great season, if they don't it could be a big backslide

I actually think this year's OL should be better.   
Sounds like early reports on Plantin are coming back very positive.   And I think with the few games Brammer got in last year at LT, he should be able to step right in at RT and do well.   I hope Reeder's philosophy change makes it difficult on other defenses to adjust to our offense due to pace.  The guys' ability to run his offense completely will be critical.

My concerns are on the defensive side of the ball.   Finding guys to step up for Ejiya, Garner, Hall & Brooks will be critical.  DL starters are going to be good, but the depth there is concerning.   Safeties return & there is depth there.  Both of last year's JACKs return, so that's good too.

• Upvote 1