Houston game updates

97and03

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Texas Stranger said:

More interested in Army's scouting report on the coogs.  They were quite effective as I recall.

You have to bring back Applewhite and his horrible DC to get that one to work. Don't think the Coogs will quit on Holgorsen yet

• Downvote 2

10 hours ago, NTXCoog said:

You have to bring back Applewhite and his horrible DC to get that one to work. Don't think the Coogs will quit on Holgorsen yet

So they did have some "quit".  That's a hard attribute to shake.  How much house-cleaning has Holgorson done on his roster?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Texas Stranger said:

So they did have some "quit".  That's a hard attribute to shake.  How much house-cleaning has Holgorson done on his roster?

I don't know. But the one certain is that we are going to be able to score on a Holgorson coached team. 

Run the ball on their soft defense (also keeps King sidelined), do not turn the ball over and make a couple stops and I love our chances. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, RiseUNT said:

Why aren't we talking about our P5 opponent?

Of our G6 OOC SMU is above Houston to me.

You know, you are right. Someone start a thread regarding the P6 (makes me giggle) Ponies. It pains me to say it, but smuT is the class of their AAC division.  Should battle with Memphis, Tulane, Tulsa and Navy for the division title next year. Should we be worried since we get to play them in Apogee South next year?

• Upvote 2

On 5/3/2019 at 4:52 AM, UNTLifer said:

You know, you are right. Someone start a thread regarding the P6 (makes me giggle) Ponies. It pains me to say it, but smuT is the class of their AAC division.  Should battle with Memphis, Tulane, Tulsa and Navy for the division title next year. Should we be worried since we get to play them in Apogee South next year?

Bring on those nags!