Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

 

surprised nose GIF

 

 

Rick

image.png.ee0e301ea856b7204e234f00e42afeed.png

Zucker and the hacks he employs would incinerate Atlanta.

  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No hard feelings toward Mr. Zucker. In fact, my donkey died a few days ago and I prepared a delicacy for Jeff's lunch and had it delivered to him.

Donkeypart.jpg.1ee4c2ececa3f5fcd66de981376822a1.jpg

  • Haha 4
  • Ray 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very interesting...10 minutes long but worth your time when you've got it. It is the truth but will be disturbing to liberals.

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 2
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

This is very interesting...10 minutes long but worth your time when you've got it. It is the truth but will be disturbing to liberals.

 

100% the truth and the people that disagree will down vote these posts but have no rebuttal. 

  • Upvote 8
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr's conclusion ruled out a specific line of connection between the campaign and the Russian government - that there was an agreement between the campaign and the Russian government. Not oligarchs, financiers, or officials acting outside of their official roles.

Considering the numerous indictments against Russian nationals, former members of Trump's staff, and that there are a slew of other investigations spawned by Mueller's special counsel investigation at the state and federal level for crimes prior to the election campaign, during, and during the inauguration/transition, we're far from done. Let's not forget that the grand jury that was fueling charges from the special counsel is still running. There's also this whole counterintelligence probe.

Oh, and for giggles, let's not forget that Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Trump himself are known for using personal email accounts, unsecured phones, and hell, Whatsapp for official business. In addition to everything else fundamental about Trump that makes him unfit for office and a danger to national security.

  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Ray 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, meangreendork said:

Barr's conclusion ruled out a specific line of connection between the campaign and the Russian government - that there was an agreement between the campaign and the Russian government. Not oligarchs, financiers, or officials acting outside of their official roles.

Considering the numerous indictments against Russian nationals, former members of Trump's staff, and that there are a slew of other investigations spawned by Mueller's special counsel investigation at the state and federal level for crimes prior to the election campaign, during, and during the inauguration/transition, we're far from done. Let's not forget that the grand jury that was fueling charges from the special counsel is still running. There's also this whole counterintelligence probe.

Oh, and for giggles, let's not forget that Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Trump himself are known for using personal email accounts, unsecured phones, and hell, Whatsapp for official business. In addition to everything else fundamental about Trump that makes him unfit for office and a danger to national security.

Whisky-tango-foxtrot, son! You want to talk about unsecured emails?? Look no further than your girl HRC and her load of accomplices. Does Anthony Weiner ring a bell? What about the sale of 20% of our uranium inventory to Russia? What the hell was that all about? Talk about collusion! Has Trump, or anyone associated with his campaign, destroyed evidence like cell phones, servers and God knows what else? No. There was NOTHING! What about the $150,000,000 IN CASH sent to Iran without approval of Congress under the cover of darkness?  This is the REAL treason. This is the REAL collusion with our enemies, Russia and Iran! That is the REAL threat to national security! This whole debacle regarding the tarmac meeting, the corruption within the DOJ, Hillary ACTUALLY destroying evidence, endless meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. etc, etc. This REAL collusion is about to see the light of day and at the end of the day, you dems have nothing to offer to improve the economy, defend the border, improve education or anything else to improve the lives of everyday, tax paying citizens. Democrats are  all about undermining the Constitution of the United States. Undue the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court flood the country with illegal aliens, infanticide...and oh ya, getting rid of the Second Amendment. Wouldn't THAT be convenient?

  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 2
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

Whisky-tango-foxtrot, son! You want to talk about unsecured emails?? Look no further than your girl HRC and her load of accomplices. Does Anthony Weiner ring a bell? What about the sale of 20% of our uranium inventory to Russia? What the hell was that all about? Talk about collusion! Has Trump, or anyone associated with his campaign, destroyed evidence like cell phones, servers and God knows what else? No. There was NOTHING! What about the $150,000,000 IN CASH sent to Iran without approval of Congress under the cover of darkness?  This is the REAL treason. This is the REAL collusion with our enemies, Russia and Iran! That is the REAL threat to national security! This whole debacle regarding the tarmac meeting, the corruption within the DOJ, Hillary ACTUALLY destroying evidence, endless meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. etc, etc. This REAL collusion is about to see the light of day and at the end of the day, you dems have nothing to offer to improve the economy, defend the border, improve education or anything else to improve the lives of everyday, tax paying citizens. Democrats are  all about undermining the Constitution of the United States. Undue the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court flood the country with illegal aliens, infanticide...and oh ya, getting rid of the Second Amendment. Wouldn't THAT be convenient?

Related image

  • Upvote 10
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, meangreendork said:

Oh, and for giggles, let's not forget that Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Trump himself are known for using personal email accounts, unsecured phones, and hell, Whatsapp for official business. 

But it's already been established that's not illegal...."careless" yes...but not illegal

  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, meangreendork said:

Barr's conclusion ruled out a specific line of connection between the campaign and the Russian government - that there was an agreement between the campaign and the Russian government. Not oligarchs, financiers, or officials acting outside of their official roles.

Considering the numerous indictments against Russian nationals, former members of Trump's staff, and that there are a slew of other investigations spawned by Mueller's special counsel investigation at the state and federal level for crimes prior to the election campaign, during, and during the inauguration/transition, we're far from done. Let's not forget that the grand jury that was fueling charges from the special counsel is still running. There's also this whole counterintelligence probe.

Oh, and for giggles, let's not forget that Kushner, Ivanka Trump, and Trump himself are known for using personal email accounts, unsecured phones, and hell, Whatsapp for official business. In addition to everything else fundamental about Trump that makes him unfit for office and a danger to national security.

I'm curious....what are you saying?

That regardless of what Mueller's report said, you believe that Trump DID in fact work with Russia to win the 2016 election and that more needs to be done?

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I'm curious....what are you saying?

 

He’s saying he just can’t get over it how the big one got away?

 

girl fishing GIF

 

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

 

BhZTid7CcAARASh.jpg

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just showed up in my inbox this morning from a buddy in Florida. Guaranteed to piss you off if you are sensitive (NOT my intent). If you have a sense of humor, watch it. 🙂

 

 

  • Haha 6
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowadays, politics gives me tired head.  Actually, for past 10 years.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Nowadays, politics gives me tired head.  Actually, for past 10 years.

Try the last 20. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is indeed tiring but NOW is the time to engage. Here's a little inspiration...

Illigitimi.gif.6b2403c5c86b002eb2808e242e4dbcf3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Try the last 20. 

Yes, I can agree with that too.  But it just seems to be nastier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

It is indeed tiring but NOW is the time to engage. Here's a little inspiration...

Illigitimi.gif.6b2403c5c86b002eb2808e242e4dbcf3.gif

Or, "Illegitimus non tatum Carborundem"

(Do no let the bastards wear you down)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...