Mueller Done - No Collusion

I could care less about political parties, they are destroying our nation.  I am a. moderate American.  I do not support Donald because he is in it only for himself.  Calling people hacks, Mueller, a republican is a page out of Donald's book.  The rule of law...... sorry Rick you can't take the high ground on that one, this is America and Donald does have a good grasp of the law, except he knows how to abuse it.  You are drinking the wrong Kool-aid, it is supposed to be (mean) Green!!

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, HoustonEagle said:

Hes a Republican chosen by other Republican's but you know that and are just stirring the pot.   

Ultimately the character of the people we align ourselves with reflects directly upon our own character.  If you find Trump acceptable that is on you.  I would never align myself with such a POS.  Sure I wish there was a better option than Hillary but that does not make Trump defensible.  

Your entitled to your opinion but you never had a problem with him until he ran for office.  That doesn’t make him a POS,...just a successful, pragmatic man you disagree with.

But like I said,..you don’t like him?  Vote him out.  

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Cooke County Kid said:

I could care less about political parties, they are destroying our nation.  I am a. moderate American.  I do not support Donald because he is in it only for himself.  Calling people hacks, Mueller, a republican is a page out of Donald's book.  The rule of law...... sorry Rick you can't take the high ground on that one, this is America and Donald does have a good grasp of the law, except he knows how to abuse it.  You are drinking the wrong Kool-aid, it is supposed to be (mean) Green!!

LOL!  What law has he abused?

And yeah, the rule of law, as in innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, ..which Mueller seems to have suddenly forgotten?

For someone who doesn’t like political parties you sure like talking politics?

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Here is my issue and why I posed the Bill Clinton question.  People hate Trump because of a terrible comment he made about women three or four years before he entered politics and won the election.  The same people love the Bill and Hillary.   Bill was a sexual predator throughout his career and while in the White House and Hillary covered for him, yet the same people that were up in arms about Trump's comments loved the Clintons despite their known indiscretions.  

People bitch about Trump yet he hasn't been convicted of anything.  Collusion with the Russians?  Hillary colluded with them are ruin Sanders securing he party nomination, Hillary destroyed thousands of emails, played dumb when asked is she scrubbed her servers, etc... yet nobody investigated her with the vigor Trump has been investigated.  The DNC has wasted millions of our taxpayers dollars investigating Trump with nothing to show for it, yet the FBI, Strozk and Paige, are on record as working to insure they affected the election and kept Trump from winning.  The entire situation is ridiculous.

Trump is a blowhard salesman at heart.  Everything he does, in his words, is the best, greatest, etc... because he is a salesman not a politician.  Do I like the type of person he is?  No, but he has accomplished a lot while in office while pissing off both parties.  He has kept his campaign promises, like them or not, and has, in my opinion, been a successful president so far.  He is called a racist, he's not, he is compared to Hilter, which is ridiculous, as soon as one investigation comes up empty, they start another one.  The Democrats are handing him the 2020 election, like it or not, with their clown car full of candidates.  leading candidate, Biden, can't keep his hands off women and makes disparaging remarks to a 10 year old, yet everyone just shrugs it off as Joe being Joe.

The whole thing is ridiculous and the best and the brightest are too smart to enter the race now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Muller is a leftist hack and has done everything he legally can to reverse the 2016 election.  Despite all his efforts this expensive witch hunt does nothing more than support the fact that some on the left do not believe in the rule of law.  .  

You hate Trump so much?  Simple,...vote him out of office in 18 months.  

Ruck

what a quick, though obvious, turn-of-shoe.

funny, I didn't realize Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Roger Stone et al were all "leftists" ignoring the "rule of law"

and as for the cost...the investigation may actually turn a profit with just Manafort's seized assets. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

21 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Your entitled to your opinion but you never had a problem with him until he ran for office.  That doesn’t make him a POS,...just a successful, pragmatic man you disagree with.

But like I said,..you don’t like him?  Vote him out.  

Rick

I have hated Donald Trump well before he became President.  Are you telling me you liked that egotistical, pompous and  bombastic reality show star?  That regular on Howard Stern that loved to brag about his infidelity and how he could walk into the women's dressing room unimpeded. The man with 13 sexual assault allegations against him.   Do you have a daughter?   Successful?  He inherited over 400 million from his father and his supposed net worth is only verified by Trump.  Certainly not his Tax returns that every other President has happily handed over in the modern era.   Pragmatic or simpleton? The flood of people that have left his employ tend to argue the latter.  

Hell I could go on and on, it does not matter.  No minds will be changed here.  I will just never understand how anyone would align themselves with him.   But as I said before that is not on me.  We all have our own path.  

I still appreciate all of my Mean Green comrades.  Even the ones that I think have lost their minds.   

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

what a quick, though obvious, turn-of-shoe.

funny, I didn't realize Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Roger Stone et al were all "leftists" ignoring the "rule of law"

and as for the cost...the investigation may actually turn a profit with just Manafort's seized assets. 

And yet none of their crimes had anything  to do with Trump,

I can only imagine how large the list would be of similar process crimes had such a thorough investigation been performed under the Obama administration?

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

And yet none of their crimes had anything  to do with Trump,

I can only imagine how large the list would be of similar process crimes had such a thorough investigation been performed under the Obama administration?

Rick

I’d have been all for investigation...I’m always Team Send a Bunch of Rich White Asshats to Jail. 

I guess unfortunately you you were more focused on birth certificate race-baiting, (ironically) dying to keep health care away from the masses and concerned Obama’s jeans made him look like a 45 year old mom to conduct an investigation. 

Missed opportunities...

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

20 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

No, but he has accomplished a lot while in office while pissing off both parties.  He has kept his campaign promises, like them or not, and has, in my opinion, been a successful president so far.

Like what?

By my account all he’s done is fix crises of his own doing. Government shutdown? His fault. Trade wars? His fault. Creating the most unstable presidential administration staffed with nothing but two-bit grifters? His fault. Increased tensions with Iran? His fault. Obvious obstruction of justice during the Muller investigation? His fault.

He’s a sweaty bumbling rube who throws enough culture war red meat to his chud followers to make them gloss over the fact that he’s a two-bit grifter. As long as the libs are #owned, 40 percent of the country will love him.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, meangreenlax said:

Like what?

Job growth.

Low unemployment for all including record lows for many ethnic group.

Economic growth

Median income growth

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

the obsession over the life of a private civilian family in this political thread is awe-inspiring

A now private civilian family that has spent their entire careers, until now, in the public eye and the political arena.  I don't expect you to get it, but it is amazing that they did what everyone is complaining about with Trump and walked free without any ongoing investigations like Trump.  Again, I don't expect the hypocrisy of all of this to make any sense to you.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, HoustonEagle said:

I have hated Donald Trump well before he became President.  Are you telling me you liked that egotistical, pompous and  bombastic reality show star?  That regular on Howard Stern that loved to brag about his infidelity and how he could walk into the women's dressing room unimpeded. The man with 13 sexual assault allegations against him.   Do you have a daughter?   Successful?  He inherited over 400 million from his father and his supposed net worth is only verified by Trump.  Certainly not his Tax returns that every other President has happily handed over in the modern era.   Pragmatic or simpleton? The flood of people that have left his employ tend to argue the latter.  

Hell I could go on and on, it does not matter.  No minds will be changed here.  I will just never understand how anyone would align themselves with him.   But as I said before that is not on me.  We all have our own path.  

I still appreciate all of my Mean Green comrades.  Even the ones that I think have lost their minds.   

Dang,...Sounds personal?

Infidelity? Sexual deviance? Inherited wealth? Egotistical?  Sounds like your describing a Kennedy, Clinton, Gore, Bush, Obama or Biden.  But....you slept just fine while they were in office I’m sure.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 5/31/2019 at 10:56 PM, UNTLifer said:

Job growth.

Low unemployment for all including record lows for many ethnic group.

Economic growth

Median income growth

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

It is clear that was Trump policy.  

fredgraph.png?g=mTKm

Again has to be Trump policy. right?

fredgraph.png?g=o4il

Maybe Trump’s best looking chart and the Trend line still started in 2014

fredgraph.png?g=o4ir

You are just regurgitating Trumps stump speeches.  The Economy has been rolling right along for a long time now.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The were other accomplishments in the article I listed beyond the economy. Look, I think Trump is a piece of crap as a person, but I don’t see anyone from the crazy assed Democratic Party that is better. They have a clown car full of candidates. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 6/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, UNTLifer said:

The were other accomplishments in the article I listed beyond the economy. Look, I think Trump is a piece of crap as a person, but I don’t see anyone from the crazy assed Democratic Party that is better. They have a clown car full of candidates. 

"accomplishments" is a fun word.

"12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record"

I think this is my favorite "accomplishment"...

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

15 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

"accomplishments" is a fun word.

"12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record"

I think this is my favorite "accomplishment"...

Nice cherry picking. Followed by:

• Confidence in the economy is near a two-decade high, with 51 percent rating the economy as good or excellent.
Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1