Mueller Done - No Collusion

Maybe Barr's 4 pages sums up Mueller's 400.  Maybe it does not.  I will say that I was not surprised in the least how this finally played out.  What I do wonder is how simple a person must be to look at the following list of indictments and plea deals and come away with the conclusion that the special counsel was a political witch hunt. 
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/list-of-mueller-indictments-783405/

We as Americans, be it left or right,  should be deeply concerned about the transgressions uncovered in the Mueller investigation.  If you are not I seriously wonder where your priorities lay.      

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

----With the appearance of Fox and these radio guys like Rush Limbaugh talking 24-7,  things  has gotten much more divided...especially along party lines. I am old enough to remember the Nixon/ Watergate problems and it was nothing like it is now.... Even Viet Nam wasn't either... not divided on party lines or liberal/conservative views very much... just lots of opposition to war in general...  One good thing that happened as a result was dropping voting age to 18 from 21 ... because before then people were being drafted into the military and could not even vote or have any voice in the situation.   The average age of a PFC in Nam .. about 19.6, WWII it was about 26 --- but that was a war to survive as a country. .   .

I was "draft bait" for Nam  for three years before I could vote. 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

8 hours ago, SCREAMING EAGLE-66 said:

----With the appearance of Fox and these radio guys like Rush Limbaugh talking 24-7,  things  has gotten much more divided...especially along party lines.

Yes...Conservative talk radio and one alternative tv cable show to the national group think tv shows......caused the previous administration to lie to a FISA Court in order to fabricate a scandal and spy on a private citizen running for elected office .

Its been a while.  So glad to see your still keeping a current pulse on things.🙄 

Rick

• Upvote 7
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 6

"The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty" - James Madison

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F. Kennedy

"I'm effed" - Donald J. Trump

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 6

45 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

"The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty" - James Madison

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F. Kennedy

"I'm effed" - Donald J. Trump

Elections have consequences“ —Barrack H. Obama.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

On 4/5/2019 at 9:30 AM, Censored by Laurie said:

I’m just hanging around waiting for you to realize that you are now one of those “old white men” you want to disparage on a regular basis. Just ask a current college freshman. 😂😂. All relative my friend...all relative. No more freebies for you...and you need to do penance since you helped cause every problem the world now deals with on a daily basis. Welcome! 😂😂

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

5 hours ago, Cooke County Kid said:

Donald Trump is an embarrassment, he cannot speak the truth, he cannot stand the truth and he would not know the truth if it bit him on the *ss. 

I’m sure one of the other 20 plus professional liars you have to choose from who have made it their life’s work suckling off the tax payer’s dime will fulfill your needs and put that EVIL Trump away for good.  Plus if you love golf then there’s at least one of your heroes you have a common interest in....cause he loves golf too.

223687B5-3AC7-49F7-8E19-9F6E38E76D9C.jpeg.6bd13f0bc45aa78c312777401cbb3157.jpeg

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

18 hours ago, MURLIYITA said:

It’s been interesting watching the left lose their shit over it.

The best part of stumbling into this thread is watching the handful of olds left doing politics here trip over their dicks to +1 the spam bot that just parrots two of their already parroted responses into one. It's a beautiful and poetic final form for the undisputed open butt hole of GMG.com. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2

2 hours ago, Cooke County Kid said:

I guess hurling insults at any and everyone that disagrees with Deranged Donald is a way of life in Trump world.  I am not a left leaner, I just can't stand the joke in the White House and it is a bad joke on top of it all.

Don't sweat it buddy.  None of these dolts have any real insight or info to discuss... they just don't think you are "on their team".  Regardless...one could give a shit about the opinions of such inconsequential people.

4 hours ago, Cooke County Kid said:

I guess hurling insults at any and everyone that disagrees with Deranged Donald is a way of life in Trump world.  I am not a left leaner, I just can't stand the joke in the White House and it is a bad joke on top of it all.

Insults?  In politics?

Surely not!

Rick 

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

• 1 month later...

Well so it is over,  nothing here, move along.............  Mueller was true to his charge and did not investigate Deranged Donald because he knew it would not be pursued by the Justice Department.  He did say that the Russians helped Deranged Donald win the election.  He did say that if Donald was "Not Guilty" he would have said so and he did not.  Do not believe your own eyes and ears, it was from Mueller's mouth, not Donald telling us what the report says, not Mitch McConnell, not Lindsay Graham or Rudy but the former head of the FBI who was approved by the Senate 100-0.  No collusion, not so fast.  Donald would just as soon lie when the truth would serve him better.  How can Donald drain the swamp when he is the swamp.  Make America, America again!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

18 hours ago, Cooke County Kid said:

Well so it is over,  nothing here, move along.............  Mueller was true to his charge and did not investigate Deranged Donald because he knew it would not be pursued by the Justice Department.  He did say that the Russians helped Deranged Donald win the election.  He did say that if Donald was "Not Guilty" he would have said so and he did not.  Do not believe your own eyes and ears, it was from Mueller's mouth, not Donald telling us what the report says, not Mitch McConnell, not Lindsay Graham or Rudy but the former head of the FBI who was approved by the Senate 100-0.  No collusion, not so fast.  Donald would just as soon lie when the truth would serve him better.  How can Donald drain the swamp when he is the swamp.  Make America, America again!!!

Muller is a leftist hack and has done everything he legally can to reverse the 2016 election.  Despite all his efforts this expensive witch hunt does nothing more than support the fact that some on the left do not believe in the rule of law.  .  

You hate Trump so much?  Simple,...vote him out of office in 18 months.  

Ruck

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

Muller is a leftist hack and has done everything he legally can to reverse the 2016 election.  Despite all his efforts this expensive witch hunt does nothing more than support the fact that some on the left do not believe in the rule of law.  .  

You hate Trump so much?  Simple,...vote him out of office in 18 months.  

Ruck

Hes a Republican chosen by other Republican's but you know that and are just stirring the pot.   

Ultimately the character of the people we align ourselves with reflects directly upon our own character.  If you find Trump acceptable that is on you.  I would never align myself with such a POS.  Sure I wish there was a better option than Hillary but that does not make Trump defensible.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

Ultimately the character of the people we align ourselves with reflects directly upon our own character.  If you find Trump acceptable that is on you.  I would never align myself with such a POS.  Sure I wish there was a better option than Hillary but that does not make Trump defensible.  

Were you a fan of Bill Clinton?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1