‘20 TE Christian Lee - Friendswood

97and03

I only see a young Gronk in this system with Seth. He's going to be a freaking monster. Potentially day 1 starter since Kelvin is graduating,  depending on how much size he can put on in the spring. Is he going to be an early enrollee?? I think that would basically pencil him in as day 1 starter.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Lee's skillset reminds me of Andy Blount from the DD years.  Played TE but was more of a receiver than a blocker.  Blount, for those of you that never saw him play, caught 50 passes for about 800 yards his Jr/Sr years combined and was a matchup nightmare for defensive coordinators.  I see Christian Lee being that type of player.  Excited for him to get to Denton.

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

46 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Lee's skillset reminds me of Andy Blount from the DD years.  Played TE but was more of a receiver than a blocker.  Blount, for those of you that never saw him play, caught 50 passes for about 800 yards his Jr/Sr years combined and was a matchup nightmare for defensive coordinators.  I see Christian Lee being that type of player.  Excited for him to get to Denton.

Great blast from the past...loved his game.

Had to follow up on him and it looks like he's the Assistant AD at Good Shepherd Episcopal School in Dallas.

image.png.77ce66b8273c307bef52388e69d6fa0e.png

Seems he's doing well.  Glad to see.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jdennis82 said:

Great blast from the past...loved his game.

Had to follow up on him and it looks like he's the Assistant AD at Good Shepherd Episcopal School in Dallas.

image.png.77ce66b8273c307bef52388e69d6fa0e.png

Seems he's doing well.  Glad to see.

Thanks for posting that!  Glad to see he’s doing well!  I love WEHT updates on former players.

Edit:  And man, @UNTLifer, if Lee can be  even 1/2 the player Andy was, we have a big time weapon in him.  Ambitious comparison, but Lee’s highlights definitely look impressive!

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...