It’s On! Spring Spirit Kickball Classic!

KRAM1

WELL...WE ARE OFFICIALLY POSTPONED! We are currently working on a make-up date.  We will NOT play this Saturday OR Sunday.

Why not Sunday?  Well, facilities is going to cover the softball field due to this Saturday's pending rains and will not uncover it until Monday. So...no can play this weekend.

Sooooo...we are now having to look for an alternate date and perhaps an alternate playing field as well.  You can't fight Mother Nature I guess, and this is Texas in the spring. 

Please spread the word of the postponement so we don't miss anyone.  Will be back with you on the new date as soon as we have it.  Sorry folks, but the weather just is not cooperating.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, THOR said:

well shit...stupid weather

We’ll still play, and I will still bring that Natty Light in the big can! 😂. Just have to find a day that works and one where Mother Nature won’t, hopefully, come calling. 

• Ray 1
  • Downvote 3

21 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

We’ll still play, and I will still bring that Natty Light in the big can! 😂. Just have to find a day that works and one where Mother Nature won’t, hopefully, come calling. 

I heard there is a covered field going up in Arlington, but I don’t think any of us want to play on that artificial turf.

• Downvote 2

Just a PSA...that I am 100% certain that some asshat will downvote, 😂😂😂, our game will be played tomorrow, Saturday, April 20th at 11:00am on the PEB Field (not Lovelace Stadium). The PEB field is located at the corner of North Texas Blvd and Chestnut St. 

No seating...so bring a lawn chair or two and enjoy the fun. We have some great brisket coming and some great silent auction items...come on out! Going to be fun!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 3

Just got notice that we will have a FRISCO ROUGHGRIDER Goodie Bag in our silent auction which will include a soft side cooler, two sippie-type cups and FOUR 1904 tickets which include all the food you can eat and all the drinks you can consume...well, probably within reason when it comes to the alcohol...Ha!

Retail value o f this item is :$175.00.  Thank you Steven King for getting this great item for us!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

@KRAM1, a great time was had by all in attendance today.  Thanks so much for organizing this event. 

Thank you Sir! Appreciate your support. I, too, thought it was great fun. Had lots of folks say they want to do it again...so, looks like kickball for year 10! Really fun day...glad you were there! 👍👍

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

AD Wren Baker tossing out “first pitch” today to none other than Scrappy. OK, a tad in front of the plate but, Scrappy got a single out of his “first bat”. Too much fun today...beautiful weather.

Thanks to all who came out to support these student-athletes. And, a big thanks to all our sponsors and donors! Could not do it without each and everyone of you! 💚💚

36F6B977-852F-4D96-A039-428A0FEEBBF2.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

• Harry unpinned this topic