Florida International (3/13/19)

CMJ

I'm confused about tickets to this one... I have to pay $125 a ticket for a pass that gets me into all the games?  That's the only tickets listed on UNT's website as of last night.  Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm not that optimistic to buy tix for the whole championship.

When I look on StubHub there appears to be $20 GA tix for "6pm" and a handful of "6pm" tickets that are reserved seating for $50.  But I'm not entirely sure which court they're playing on and I think the game is at 8:30p (even though they don't list that as a time).  Didn't want to buy reserved only to watch the wrong court's game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I'm confused about tickets to this one... I have to pay $125 a ticket for a pass that gets me into all the games?  That's the only tickets listed on UNT's website as of last night.  Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm not that optimistic to buy tix for the whole championship.

When I look on StubHub there appears to be $20 GA tix for "6pm" and a handful of "6pm" tickets that are reserved seating for $50.  But I'm not entirely sure which court they're playing on and I think the game is at 8:30p (even though they don't list that as a time).  Didn't want to buy reserved only to watch the wrong court's game.

You should be able to walk up and buy single session tickets.

• Skeptical Eagle 1

4 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

i plan on just walking up and buying. the 6 pm is for the session of mens games at 6 and 830. 1 ticket for 4 games i believe

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

15 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

The Star's website links over to SeatGeek.  Looks like they have single session tickets starting at $25...

image.png.93a94fd90718a557dd57e035ea8ace40.png

When I looked last night and earlier today, tickets were starting at $20.  Weird that yours says $25!  I attempted to try to find out what seats/row we would be in with some of the different options that pop up to buy tickets, but it was a nightmare if you don't know the seating chart - Once you click to add tickets to your cart, it then tells you what your section, row, and seats are, but the seating map only shows GA for every section, so it's almost impossible to know where you would be sitting until you get to the game. 

Just my 2 cents for anyone trying to get single session tickets online - Save yourself from confusion/headache and just buy them at the door upon arrival. 

Edited by Jessica M Hall
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jessica M Hall said:

When I looked last night and earlier today, tickets were starting at $20.  Weird that yours says $25!  I attempted to try to find out what seats/row we would be in with some of the different options that pop up to buy tickets, but it was a nightmare if you don't know the seating chart - Once you click to add tickets to your cart, it then tells you what your section, row, and seats are, but the seating map only shows GA for every section, so it's almost impossible to know where you would be sitting until you get to the game. 

Just my 2 cents for anyone trying to get single session tickets online - Save yourself from confusion/headache and just buy them at the door upon arrival. 

It’s all GA seating in the bowl. First come first serve. That’s how it was last year anyways but last year those seats were too far to see anything 

3 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

FYI when I tried to buy at the door they said the credit card computer was down and they only took cash. They instructed me to purchase though seat geek which I did but their is an extra 5$ fee so that kinda sucks

grace helbig ok GIF by This Might Get

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

FYI when I tried to buy at the door they said the credit card computer was down and they only took cash. They instructed me to purchase though seat geek which I did but their is an extra 5$ fee so that kinda sucks

How convenient!!

100.webp?cid=3640f6095c89a6ce565a627655b

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Judy McLeod broke it.

• Upvote 1