FIU (3/9/19)

RiseUNT

12 hours ago, Big Z said:

What’s the point of showing up at the Star on Wednesday? Unless you don’t have anything else better to do than to watch a mediocre basketball team. I’m sorry but this has been a complete failure of a season it hurts. 

I'd go if I was free.  I like supporting my school.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Big Z said:

What’s the point of showing up at the Star on Wednesday? Unless you don’t have anything else better to do than to watch a mediocre basketball team. I’m sorry but this has been a complete failure of a season it hurts. 

The epitome of a fair weather fan's response.  

A very disappointing conference season, but there is always hope until it is over.  If I had only went to watch good NT teams, I would have missed a lot of great ball games.    

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Anyone that takes time to post on this site is not a fair weather fan. This fan base is ravinous and wants to win, if someone is critical it’s because they’re tired of the status qou. I dread the thought of being 65 and talking about the same BS. A closed mouth doesn’t get fed. 🤨

• Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Anyone that takes time to post on this site is not a fair weather fan. This fan base is ravinous and wants to win, if someone is critical it’s because they’re tired of the status qou. I dread the thought of being 65 and talking about the same BS. A closed mouth doesn’t get fed. 🤨

Exactly, what am I suppose to say after watching a 7 game losing streak? 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

6 hours ago, Big Z said:

Exactly, what am I suppose to say after watching a 7 game losing streak? 

What is the definition of a fair weather fan other than what you are expressing?

I am well over 65, and I guess according to you I have wasted a lot of money supporting a loser.   If I had just withheld my support and been more critical, I am sure NT would now be much better.   

NT needs all the fans they can get of any type, and there is no doubt that winning teams are going to draw a lot more support. 

I  am definitely a fair weather fan for DFW pro teams.  If they are decent teams I will follow them, if not I can't be bothered. 

My support for NT just goes a lot deeper than that.  

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1