DRC: Benford takes over at LSU

7 minutes ago, GreenEggs&Ham™ said:

What if Benford wins the SEC Tournament? It can happen. LSU is loaded and Benford knows the game of basketball. It would be short lived because I don't believe he can manage a major BB program. But a short burst of success is not out of the relm of possibility at LSU.

You had me until “Benford knows the game pf basketball”

He’s basketball Dodge...this can only end in despair

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

My God, if LSU had any since they would have just kept JJ. Over the Long Haul they would have rebounded. Benford, he's not a basketball coach. Oh my God, he's the best salesman I've ever seen in my life. And I've been in sales over 30 years. Unbelievable.

Let's hope the Mean Green could get their act together during the conference tournament.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, southsideguy said:

😮, Tony will show us all we were wrong about him.  He will win a game in the SEC tournament and LSU will make him the new head basketball coach.  He has to clean up where ever JJ has been.  Look what he did for us after JJ.

So You are saying he will get hired by Texas Southern next? Whats your beef with Southern?

• Haha 2