Oh, no! Not LSU! Impossible.

DeepGreen

Yeah...I posted yesterday about this in Rick's thread. Like most wealthy university coaches, dude is a cheating POS. And it's not just the cheating either. It's the complete lack of ethical awareness. In this tap, the bag man is referencing a certain player by name and Wade refers to him as, "The big kid?" because he doesn't even know the kids name outside the monetary figure attached to the kids offer. Which is all fine and dandy, but don't get on tV telling me about your family culture and about how much you love your players all while acting like a child of God. It's just a big pile of steamy bullshit. 

• Upvote 1

It was interesting to take a quick visit to one of the LSU fan boards to see the reactions. For the most part, "they've got nothing on us" seems to be the party line, which is disappointing in itself.

And it is not just the P5 involved in this nonsense. Creighton is now identified and God knows who else. 

3 hours ago, Green P1 said:

Say what you will... but I feel terrible for LSU.  Having Tony Benford named head coach has to be the harshest penalty ever handed down by the NCAA. 

I see this as another indication of the success of our programs here. After all, we have another coach going to the P5 ranks.

Edited by letsgiveacheer
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/8/2019 at 12:42 PM, letsgiveacheer said:

It was interesting to take a quick visit to one of the LSU fan boards to see the reactions. For the most part, "they've got nothing on us" seems to be the party line, which is disappointing in itself.

And it is not just the P5 involved in this nonsense. Creighton is now identified and God knows who else. 

I have a close buddy that's an LSU alum. When I told him about it his exact reaction was, "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'. And they can take away our SEC championship and our 2019 Final Four run, but they won't be able to take away the memories."