Marshall (3/3/19)

Andrew

😞This is the first game I left early this season.  I just didn't feel the need to watch the ship go down this time.   With Ryan, we might have one this game but he is hurt so the rest of the team needs to show up. The Epic Mean Green fade.  We seem to do it in basketball and football.  We just can't seem to put a full game together.

I don't think I will be making the drive to Frisco this year.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Sad 2
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

Picked up our tournament tickets today.  See you there. 

Side note: I have never seen a visiting team act like such jerks as Marshall did in the second half. All of them crying to the refs constantly and acting entitled.  (We have had season tickets since 2009.). We need students like we used to have behind the visiting bench to let ‘em have it.  

GMG!

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

If the season had been more consistent...like if we had won a few in league play and then lost a few it wouldn't seem so bad.  But the way the bottom has fallen out after such a great start really makes this season feel like a complete disappointment.

• Ray 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Three seasons in a row for McCasland with these bad late season slumps. Becoming a trend. Not sure why. But it’s happening. Injuries have not helped. 

Usually, when this continues to happen, it’s connected to players tuning out their coach. I wonder if McCasland’s style isn’t too grating on players and they just get worn out on him as the season progresses. 3 straight years of this suggests there’s merit to this problem..

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 1