Tommy Mangino added as Offensive Quality Control

3 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Given his prior experience, this might be the replacement for Filani, in reality.

That's my thinking. Staff is telling me he will be working with QBs. But hard to over look big 12 and sec wr coaching experience. 

2 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Better coaching staff than last year!

With out a doubt.

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I have all the faith in the word in Cobbs, but damn did I love me some Coach Choice. 

That's the toughest replacement IMO

Tough one. Cobbs has more years coaching experience, so that helps . 

• Upvote 2

On 3/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, MGNation92 said:

I have all the faith in the word in Cobbs, but damn did I love me some Coach Choice. 

That's the toughest replacement IMO

The reason i give the edge to Cobbs is because he loves UNT more than an one i have ever met. Not to mention he has more coaching experience and txhsfb ties. I am hoping he can finally build a bridge from Denton high schools to UNT

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ihopehe said:

I hope he doesn't threaten to send players back home to St. Louis to be shot to death "like their homies," like his dad did at KU when a player goofed off in practice.  Sometimes, a grown man-child's feelings can be hurt, too.  Just because you are big and playing football, doesn't mean you don't have feelings, too.  They are at school to get an education, too, not just be yelled at by old school coaches.

I hope he behaves himself, and enjoys his one or two football years in Denton.  We all have.

Stupid post and completely irrelevant. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1