"Mason Fine: Chasing History" question no info

peanuts104

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Nice find!   I’m interested in watching this.

The festival has both feature length and short films, but their website doesn't have the films that will be there listed yet, so it could just be a short documentary or it could be feature length.  If it's a short, I'm wondering if it is this, which has been available to view for a while:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Your screengrab says it’s going to be the “world premiere”!  

Surely not a bait/switch with something that’s been out a while?

"theatrical world premiere", could imply that it was aired somewhere else, but who knows.  Either way, I was mostly curious if anyone had any more info on this.  We should know for sure if it's a short a feature length documentary once the film festival lists it on their website.

• Upvote 1

Update:

It would appear that the previously posted youtube video is the video that will be featuring Mason, since it has a runtime of 7 minutes and so does the youtube video.  Still, this is great exposure for a crowd that may not normally watch football.  

image.png.6e8e5c91d97eff7cc507909693c0e55a.png

Edited by peanuts104