Fan feedback

Philip Ferguson

https://meangreensports.com/news/2019/2/21/general-unt-seeks-fans-feedback-ideas.aspx

They wanted some ideas/suggestions, so I sent some in.  I realize some of mine seem trivial (they probably are), but they are my first-world problems.  Below is the response in case you have something similar in mind...GMG!

image.png.0cacf7ce5cae95e85e53606446588dc5.png

Edited by Philip Ferguson
  • Upvote 5

I am not sure if other programs do this, but either way, it is awesome that Wren and the program are doing their best to enhance game-day, are seeking out feedback from the fans and it seems actually listening/trying to do something with the feedback. It seems a lot of places that take feedback do so just for the face value aspect to make the customer/fan feel heard, but do nothing with it. Really hope they listen to the in-game crowd interaction suggestions (don't try to pump up crowd when we are on offense, when to do certain cheers, etc...).

GMG!!!

• Upvote 2