SL on the Ticket

Marty

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Whoops.

Yeah, because a reporter for CBS sports with full knowledge of who applied for the Tennessee job (which included Seth Littrell) is totally unbelievable, but a poster on this site who claims SL was contacted by a different SEC school definitely shows the absolute truth...

Homers gonna homer...

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

13 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Yeah, because a reporter for CBS sports with full knowledge of who applied for the Tennessee job (which included Seth Littrell) is totally unbelievable, but a poster on this site who claims SL was contacted by a different SEC school definitely shows the absolute truth...

Homers gonna homer...

I believe my inside sources, who've been pretty much 100% correct on everything that has happened up until this point.

So unless the most consistent guy out there straight lied to me, I'm gonna trust that.

39 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I believe my inside sources, who've been pretty much 100% correct on everything that has happened up until this point.

So unless the most consistent guy out there straight lied to me, I'm gonna trust that.

I don't really think you are wrong at all, I was just pointing out that SL did apply for the Tennessee job in 2017...

10 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

I don't really think you are wrong at all, I was just pointing out that SL did apply for the Tennessee job in 2017...

Which a CBS reporter stated was correct and others said it wasn’t. Of course, every mainstream media outlet said Hillary Clinton would be our next president.  Point being, they aren’t always correct. Has nothing to do with being a homer. Do I wish SL would make Denton and UNT his long term home?  Sure. Is it likely to happen in today’s college football market?  Nope, but I will enjoy it while he is here and trust WB to make the right hire should SL choose to move on. 

• Eye Roll 1