Louisiana Tech (2/23/19)

CMJ

1 minute ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Woolridge is the Mason Fine of this team.  Without him, things don't seem to work...

The team has been struggling offensively most of conference play. This had nothing to do with Woolridge being out and everything to do with not having a go-to scorer when in crunch time. Even with Woolridge we don't have anybody who's scoring will take over games in the last 10 minutes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

This went so bad. I am willing to stick with GMac because this is his only his second season and Benford put us in a bad position. However, you only have so much time that you can keep blaming the guy who came before you. When you get a job, your boss is only going to put up with blaming the guy who was there before you for so long before he fires you. Grant has got to figure out what's going on with this team. It is more than just injuries.

Edited by Venson
Grammar
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Smart has killed this team!!!!!!! 

Seems to me, Smart was the primary reason NT had a lead at the half.   I also don't how you can blame the second half collapse on him when he seemed to be on the bench most of the time. 

I don't think Gibson had a point in this game.   Also wonder why Alcindor finally make an appearance like the first time in two months.

This team is below average without Woolridge.  

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 1