Louisiana Tech (2/23/19)

CMJ

On 2/18/2019 at 9:26 AM, RiseUNT said:

FS1 does have contracts with PAC 12, Big 10, Big 12, and Big East basketball. Our conference does and will have coverage. CBS sports and BEIN sports and that night is Thursday. Red Bull series obscure sports tour might draw a higher rating than CUSA. I love UNT but our games are boring and really hard to watch. 

Well, I saw Campbell vs. Lord Knows Who U on ESPNU the other night. For us to be shut out while every other conference, including the Southland, is ridiculous and shows how poorly our conference office serves the universities of CUSA. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Well, I saw Campbell vs. Lord Knows Who U on ESPNU the other night. For us to be shut out while every other conference, including the Southland, is ridiculous and shows how poorly our conference office serves the universities of CUSA. 

Give it up! Let’s win the game then bitch!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Well I don't know what time slot that was but the current time slot is Saturday at 7. 

ESPN Big12

ESPN2 AAC

ESPNU AAC

CBSSPORTS MWC

FS1 BIG EAST