Florida International (2/16/19)

CMJ

Just now, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Well...looks like this season is just about done. Saving grace is we hit 20 wins before we really started sucking. Stepping stone season...Gotta get better players in here and coach has to coach and develop, but more importantly he has to start hurting some of these guys' feelings. 

How is it done?

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Well...looks like this season is just about done. Saving grace is we hit 20 wins before we really started sucking. Stepping stone season...Gotta get better players in here and coach has to coach and develop, but more importantly he has to start hurting some of these guys' feelings. 

i mean we still have 2 more weeks plus the conference tourney... far from done. just gotta get healthy

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, djohnnie said:

Also, there is no reason to beat up on the FIU program. They may have lesser facilities, but in regards to results

we are not that much greater when it comes to wins and losses. It doesn't mean we cant come back, but lets just realize

we are swimming in the same pond.

Go get em Green!

Their facilities and fan support is not on our level. 

I don't think anyone is talking about wins and losses.

18 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

This is spot on.  

It’s not like our do everything point guard and one of our best scorers are hurt.  Geez, people have some standards and realize we just suck and are badly coached!  

I remember a few years ago when Lebron took a couple games off because he was banged up.  I yelled at my television “See, I told you the Cavs were bums!” every time they played during that stretch.  And, what do you know, they lost proving that I am a real basketball EXPERT.  

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

FIU 62 ----------- NT 56

Under 4 minute Media TO

The three pint shooting for FIU is ridiculous.  A guy shooting 11% for the season has made more today than the whole year.  Sometimes it's just not your day.  This is depressing.  Yet, we're still in this.

• Skeptical Eagle 1