Florida International (2/16/19)

CMJ

1pm Tipoff
ESPN Game Page
Stream 95.3 The Range via TuneIn
TV Broadcast available on ESPN+
DRC Chalk Talk
MGS.com Preview

MIAMI — On Saturday at 1 p.m. versus Florida International, the North Texas men's basketball team will play its final game before Conference USA's Bonus Play begins next weekend.

The Mean Green (20-6, 8-4 C-USA) look to end a two game losing streak, its first of the season, when they travel to Miami to play the Panthers (15-11, 6-7 C-USA). The game will air on ESPN+ and the Mean Green Sports Network on KHYI 95.3 FM with Dave Barnett and Hank Dickenson on the call.

UNT's .727 all-time winning percentage against FIU (16-6) is the Mean Green's best winning percentage against any D1 opponent they've played at least 20 times. 

Edited by greenminer

I just heard the announcer say Woolridge is not dressed out for today's game. What did I miss? Is he injured? Fingers crossed Duffy gets out there today! 

Also, the camera shakes from the video crew on the sides of the court (not the main full-court camera) are reminding me of a really terrible ODU Football video crew. It's either shaky or it's way too zoomed in on the players. I spoke too soon - At about 17:30, the main camera did not get down the court when we had the ball on offense. Draper for the 3 made up for it on the next possession. 

2 minutes ago, Jessica M Hall said:

I just heard the announcer say Woolridge is not dressed out for today's game. What did I miss? Is he injured? Fingers crossed Duffy gets out there today! 

Also, the camera shakes from the video crew on the sides of the court (not the main full-court camera) are reminding me of a really terrible ODU Football video crew. It's either shaky or it's way too zoomed in on the players. I spoke too soon - At about 17:30, the main camera did not get down the court when we had the ball on offense. Draper for the 3 made up for it on the next possession. 

Leg injury last game.

• Thanks 1