Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Philip Ferguson

2019 Season Tix Renewal

Recommended Posts

Is anyone else having a problem renewing their season tix?  The website is only giving me the option to make a down payment and says I don't have any renewal application available.  I didn't want to spend time calling the ticket office if it's a widespread issue.  GMG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Is anyone else having a problem renewing their season tix?  The website is only giving me the option to make a down payment and says I don't have any renewal application available.  I didn't want to spend time calling the ticket office if it's a widespread issue.  GMG

I'm getting the same thing. The website makes it seem like you can renew, but it doesn't look like the AD has made the applications available yet. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just called the ticket office.  They are loading the renewal applications now so everything should be available very soon.  He said they will send out another email once everything is good to go.  GMG

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philip Ferguson said:

They posted this yesterday...

image.png.b99c3dd3d56d84cdb99dfe70caefd40c.png

Wow!, April 26th is the deadline? It used to be early June. Instead of assuming that this is a "motivational technique",  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that this represents an upswing in interest. 
I have to admit.......I never really thought I'd see the day. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my application, it doesn't recognize that I've already made the MGSF donation.  It won't let me buy the tickets without making the donation again.  Guess I'll be making a call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

Just renewed and added a MGSF donation. It was a very easy process online.

Clearly I misinterpreted something along the way, 'cause I could have sworn that they sent something out saying that the MGSF deadline was Jan. 31.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kj86 said:

Clearly I misinterpreted something along the way, 'cause I could have sworn that they sent something out saying that the MGSF deadline was Jan. 31.

Not sure about the deadline, but it was an add on when I renewed today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kj86 said:

Clearly I misinterpreted something along the way, 'cause I could have sworn that they sent something out saying that the MGSF deadline was Jan. 31.

I think that was a deadline for a payment plan. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kj86 said:

On my application, it doesn't recognize that I've already made the MGSF donation.  It won't let me buy the tickets without making the donation again.  Guess I'll be making a call.

Same here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a mess.  Whats new...

I just tried again this morning and still not working.  You would think they would want to make this as easy as possible for their season ticket holders

Edited by MrStrange18
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We ended up calling and were able to get the specific new seats we wanted a section over in 110 - almost double the amount of our previous section (as it was last year too), but worth it!  We weren't able to do that online for whatever reason, but the ticket office was helpful.  August 31, we're ready for you! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Section 110. We are on the top row of that section, and have been since the stadium opened. A mutual buddy tells me you are the daughter of an old friend. Tell your dad hello for me.

GMG

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 11:41 AM, kj86 said:

On my application, it doesn't recognize that I've already made the MGSF donation.  It won't let me buy the tickets without making the donation again.  Guess I'll be making a call.

This issue has been fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, Jessica M Hall said:

We ended up calling and were able to get the specific new seats we wanted a section over in 110 - almost double the amount of our previous section (as it was last year too), but worth it!  We weren't able to do that online for whatever reason, but the ticket office was helpful.  August 31, we're ready for you! 

Welcome to to 110. Row 1, bring the noise!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, Jessica M Hall said:

We ended up calling and were able to get the specific new seats we wanted a section over in 110 - almost double the amount of our previous section (as it was last year too), but worth it!  We weren't able to do that online for whatever reason, but the ticket office was helpful.  August 31, we're ready for you! 

That area is good seating. We sit row 1 in 111. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, untcampbell said:

Welcome to Section 110. We are on the top row of that section, and have been since the stadium opened. A mutual buddy tells me you are the daughter of an old friend. Tell your dad hello for me.

GMG

Uh-oh, looks like I had a typo. 😞  We are in section 210, not 110.  I'll still let my dad know you say hello! 😁 If I remember your section by the time August comes around, we will for sure come by and say hello. We pass 110 anyways and he and I always take a first game selfie down in the first few rows of section 111/110.

What a small world!

Edited by Jessica M Hall
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.