2019 Season Tix Renewal

Philip Ferguson

1 hour ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Just mailed a $2600 check in on Tuesday...

My premium gift better not be another license plate frame. Every vehicle I own has a UNT frame on it. I'm still waiting on my 2018 premium gift too. 🤔  It's probably a Lil Scrappy Club shirt.

I think it's the bookstore pennant this year - they may be over stocked so a cull is needed.  Or, it may also be the garden flag...I dunno!  GMG  Image result for unt pennant

2 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I think it's the bookstore pennant this year - they may be over stocked so a cull is needed.  Or, it may also be the garden flag...I dunno!  GMG  Image result for unt pennant

I heard its a 100 of those sample bags of Takis that not even hungry broke students were taking post game last season.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

My premium gift better not be another license plate frame. Every vehicle I own has a UNT frame on it. I'm still waiting on my 2018 premium gift too. 🤔  It's probably a Lil Scrappy Club shirt.

Easy - sounds like you just need to keep buying vehicles for the continued stream of license plate covers.

• Haha 1

Just now, Christopher Walker said:

Easy - sounds like you just need to keep buying vehicles for the continued stream of license plate covers.

Dude is demonstratively wealthy per his own post. Obviously he can afford to add a vehicle annually. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/21/2019 at 2:16 PM, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Umbrella perhaps..big golf-type.  At least mine was...

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 9:46 PM, NT91 said:

The $300 is the total of just my 4 tickets. It does not include any donation to the MGSF.

So I don’t think renewing my season tickets will include the parking pass.

We have been in 211 for the last couple of years and moved over to 210 this year.  The ticket prices in either of these sections does not include a MGSF donation to receive the parking pass - So, if you bought tickets in 211 for the 2019 season that just happened to be $300 or more, those are just for your seats on game day; no parking included.  As @MeanGreenTexan mentioned, there are seats tied to the MGSF, but not the seats you mentioned.  You would have to buy your tickets and make an additional donation of $300+ towards the MGSF in order to receive your Blue Lot Parking Pass along with your seats.  This past year, they also had them available to purchase in advance of game day (not day of game day though) - they may have had them in prior years, but I never got one until this past year and ended up buying one each of the last 3 home games.  They are totally worth it if you are trucking along kids and don't want to walk from Fouts all the way over (though good exercise 😬).  I brought my 5-year old to the FAU game and we didn't get out of there until 12:30am - I was happy to have a Blue Lot pass that game for sure.  I would also plan to buy a Blue Lot pass before some of the bigger games this upcoming year (Houston, Homecoming game, etc.), as Fouts parking seems to get pretty full pretty quick those days.

I had to have someone explain this to me last season too, so happy to pass along the info to someone else.  Hope that helps!

Edited by Jessica M Hall
  • Upvote 3

On 2/14/2019 at 7:01 AM, Philip Ferguson said:

Is anyone else having a problem renewing their season tix?  The website is only giving me the option to make a down payment and says I don't have any renewal application available.  I didn't want to spend time calling the ticket office if it's a widespread issue.  GMG

I just call the MGSF, i don't go through the online or the ticket office.