2019 Season Tix Renewal

Philip Ferguson

58 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Is anyone else having a problem renewing their season tix?  The website is only giving me the option to make a down payment and says I don't have any renewal application available.  I didn't want to spend time calling the ticket office if it's a widespread issue.  GMG

I'm getting the same thing. The website makes it seem like you can renew, but it doesn't look like the AD has made the applications available yet. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Philip Ferguson said:

They posted this yesterday...

image.png.b99c3dd3d56d84cdb99dfe70caefd40c.png

Wow!, April 26th is the deadline? It used to be early June. Instead of assuming that this is a "motivational technique",  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that this represents an upswing in interest. 
I have to admit.......I never really thought I'd see the day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

We ended up calling and were able to get the specific new seats we wanted a section over in 110 - almost double the amount of our previous section (as it was last year too), but worth it!  We weren't able to do that online for whatever reason, but the ticket office was helpful.  August 31, we're ready for you! 

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, Jessica M Hall said:

We ended up calling and were able to get the specific new seats we wanted a section over in 110 - almost double the amount of our previous section (as it was last year too), but worth it!  We weren't able to do that online for whatever reason, but the ticket office was helpful.  August 31, we're ready for you! 

Welcome to to 110. Row 1, bring the noise!

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2019 at 1:35 PM, Jessica M Hall said:

That area is good seating. We sit row 1 in 111. 

• Lovely Take 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, untcampbell said:

Welcome to Section 110. We are on the top row of that section, and have been since the stadium opened. A mutual buddy tells me you are the daughter of an old friend. Tell your dad hello for me.

GMG

Uh-oh, looks like I had a typo. 😞  We are in section 210, not 110.  I'll still let my dad know you say hello! 😁 If I remember your section by the time August comes around, we will for sure come by and say hello. We pass 110 anyways and he and I always take a first game selfie down in the first few rows of section 111/110.

What a small world!

Edited by Jessica M Hall
  • Upvote 2