• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

40 minutes ago, Big Z said:

I beg the differ, those games backfired. 

I don't know how a different OOC sked can change our depth, but I'm all ears.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Jason Howeth said:

Yup, it happened again. I hosted a trivia show last night.

I think I'm a curse and I just simply have to take off of hosting trivia for the CUSA Tournament and whatever postseason we go to.

Image result for Curse you trebek meme

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I don't know how a different OOC sked can change our depth, but I'm all ears.

SFA a couple of years ago (2013-2014) had no depth and ran with playing only 6 players. Made the tourney and did quite well. Anything is possible, just need to play smarter basketball. 

Edited by Big Z
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

18 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

14 fouls called on us to 1 on FAU in the second half?  Really?

Rick

There were some bad no calls, but they made more of an effort to get to the foul line we took a bunch of jump shots

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ColoradoEagle
      There were 45 predictions made for the Ohio game with an actual score (down from 54 for Ohio). Only 49% of posters predicted a win by the Mean Green.

Nailed It
      JRock sees the future.

Better Mean Green Fan Than You (Or I)
      joeyvee of Idaho missed the final score by 1 point.

Furthest From The Truth
      EagleGreen 9-46 Ball State (Total error of 44 points)

Two weeks in a row at the bottom. While technically not the furthest, the next qualifies for...

What The Hell Were You Thinking
      DallasGreen 6-56 Ball State (Total Error of 57 points)

I'm only decent at data entry, so if I got anyone's picks reversed, let me know.
    • By ColoradoEagle
      There were 54 predictions made for the Ohio game with an actual score (up from 36 for Idaho). No one nailed it, but several people hit the individual scores correctly.

Closest
      meangreen24 28-21 Ohio (Total error of 1 point)

Furthest From The Truth
      EagleGreen 10-7 UNT (Total error of 31 points)

I'm only decent at data entry, so if I got anyone's picks reversed, let me know.
    • By Harry
      North Texas is another team new to C-USA this season. The Mean Green will look to bounce back from the 4-8 record it posted in its final season in the Sun Belt Conference. With the exception of an early-season game against Georgia, North Texas non-conference schedule makes it somewhat plausible for them to build from last year.

If anything, the conference schedule might pose a problem. The Mean Green will face both Tulsa and Louisiana Tech.

On the other hand, UTEP might end up being challenged more by its non-conference schedule. The Miners only managed three wins last season so theyre in need of similar upward momentum.

With road games at Colorado, New Mexico and the mighty Texas A&M, nothing will come easy for the Miners. On top of all that, this season is New Mexico States turn to host their annual rivalry game.

UTEP will not play ECU this season. The Pirates beat the Miners 28-18 in 2012.

In their first season in C-USA, the University of Texas at San Antonio, it will be very tough for the schools young football program to have success under former Miami (Fla.) head coach Larry Coker.

Read more: http://eastcarolina.scout.com/2/1307482.html
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• Images