FAU (2/14/19)

Philip Ferguson

1 minute ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

No chance without Woolridge, down 10 on the road with only 5 players... just hope he can play sat... and man we need Duffy back as well

And as soon as I say that we go on a 5-0 run... still going to be tough without Ryan but I am happy to eat my words

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That’s why successful teams run more than one offense and can go big and small and oh oh well we only know one way to play haha. 

TOPE IS GARBAGE how do you want to go big??? 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

33 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

Didn’t Matthew Brune also do a feature on Duffy right before he was injured? Now Woolridge...

Please call him and have him never do an article on specific players again.  We suck again....

• Upvote 1

It's really hard to imagine beating FIU on the road right now--or anyone else with a pulse, for that matter.  Looks like we're destined for the middle tier of the conference.  Unless we quickly get healthy and/or some of our players can up their shooting percentage from abysmal to just normal bad, we may limp into the CUSA tournament with quite a losing streak.