First 2020 UNT Commit!!!

GMG24

13 hours ago, ADLER said:

Chris Carpenter 247Sports Profile

Three star prospect already holding offers from Virginia, ULM , Arkansas St, and receiving interest from TCU and La Tech.

He has several highlights posted on MaxPreps:  Highlight Films

Awkward highlight tape. His best play was the last one on the video...but I can't wait to see him wearing green.

2 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

I didn't see a grade on 247. Where are you seeing that?

There's only the 247 ranking of 85 for him so far.   There's not a "Composite" ranking yet, so I'm guessing Rivals, ESPN, etc... have not rated him yet.  Once the other contributing rating systems assign him a rating, the composite will populate.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Brett Vito said:

DRC: Carpenter tells us what led him to commit to UNT and what other program was in the running late in the process

https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/unt-notebook-delong-mean-green-softball-team-see-win-over/article_5b506a21-1d45-53be-b7f2-5e4058a2d799.html

Ummm ??? Nice softball article...