New Offensive Coordinator - Bodie Reeder

dml7007

http://footballscoop.com/news/sources-seth-littrell-makes-offensive-coordinator-hire-north-texas/

North Texas: UNT will hire Eastern Washington offensive coordinator Bodie Reeder as its new offensive coordinator, sources tell FootballScoop.

In addition to the Reeder hiring, sources said Littrell will promote associate head coach, passing game coordinator and inside receivers coach Tommy Mainord to co-offensive coordinator. Mainord is an original member of Littrell’s North Texas staff.

Edited by Coach Andy Mac
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Bodie is 32?

A79Uj88.gif

44 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

This makes sense. 

rVEj2ZX.gif

15 minutes ago, NT93 said:

I don't mean this to be bashing GH, because I really have a lot of respect for him and his family, but did we just upgrade at OC?  Obviously time will tell, but I feel really good about this.

0NQELQP.gif

36 minutes ago, meanrob said:

And the Big Sky is no joke. 

vKwFgvz.gif

59 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I doubt he'll be making less than $200k at UNT, so I'm not sure what your point is here.

I think the point is that we can pay a guy who made 60k last year, 250k this year, versus paying a guy who made 250k last year, 500k this year.

My grammar was probably atrocious right there, but you hopefully understand what I'm saying.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1

I just watched EWU highlights for 2018 on youtube. The offense was very fast and explosive. They line up in the pistol, and often have a H-Back in motion or in the backfield. Their QB was small and very fast. Some of the plays looked very similar to our offense. I am interested to what new wrinkles they add as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1