Western Kentucky (2/9/19)

CMJ

36 minutes ago, Andrew said:

If Grant doesn’t come out with a new lineup miss this hame goodbye. It’s like watching varsity play 7th grade. You can have all the skill in the world on the court but if your going to get bullied it won’t do a lick of good. Grant did this last year in the CBI and we found success. Shake it up again coach! Don’t lay an egg in front of a solid crowd. 

Where were you when we walloped Marshall going small? You seem awefully quiet when going small is clicking

I love reading about in-game adjustments, but you also run the risk of trying to be something you’re just not. We are not a big team. I worry if we play your suggestions, we are biting WKU’s bait and going to simply get run out of our own gym trying to be better than them at their game.

is it very bad? Yes. It can also get much worse. I am at work right now and haven’t seen the game. My opinion, based on watching the stats: we can’t hit the broad side of a barn rn.

we have a ton of time left. The boys can still play their small game, start hitting shots and -lookie there - a run to bring us within 10

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Where were you when we walloped Marshall going small?

I love reading about in-game adjustments, but you also run the risk of trying to be something you’re just not. We are not a big team. I worry if we play your suggestions, we are biting WKU’s bait and going to simply get run out of our own gym trying to be better than them at their game.

is it very bad? Yes. It can also get much worse. I am at work right now and haven’t seen the game. My opinion, based on watching the stats: we can’t hit the broad side of a barn rn

Our shots are falling now, but I believe that when shots aren’t falling you have to find a way to the ball in a position where you can get them to fall.

-I have noticed we are doing less inside out than we did earlier in the year. We use to force feed Simmons in the paint but teamsnstarted adjusting. I would say do that again, but Bassey makes me nervous. If he is out we should be getting Zach a touch as much as we can eaelynin the clock. (Unless we are flat out running)

Edited by Andrew