Western Kentucky (2/9/19)

CMJ

If Grant doesn’t come out with a new lineup miss this hame goodbye. It’s like watching varsity play 7th grade. You can have all the skill in the world on the court but if your going to get bullied it won’t do a lick of good. Grant did this last year in the CBI and we found success. Shake it up again coach! Don’t lay an egg in front of a solid crowd. 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

If Grant doesn’t come out with a new lineup miss this hame goodbye. It’s like watching varsity play 7th grade. You can have all the skill in the world on the court but if your going to get bullied it won’t do a lick of good. Grant did this last year in the CBI and we found success. Shake it up again coach! Don’t lay an egg in front of a solid crowd. 

Who do we have that needs to play?

Just now, RiseUNT said:

Draper needs to stop putting the ball on the ground. He turns into a liability.

Andrew's fav player is a liability with the ball in his hands.

We need Duffy in a bad way.

I want Tope out there for defense and offensive rebounds. I would be ok if he never got a a pass in the paint. He isn’t a scorer, but he brings grit and that’s what we need right now. He and Miller always hustle and bring it on the defensive end. We need some defense and hustle right about now. 

Also my favorite player is Miller, then Woolridge, and then Tope. 😉

2 minutes ago, RiseUNT said:

Who do we have that needs to play?

We have run a 4 out 1 in all game. We aren’t shooting it well and the paint is clogged by their bigs still because they keep sagging on the opposite end. Change the offense to get better looks. I’m not saying put in the walk in, but change it up. Duffy was shooting around, but he hasn’t entered yet. We need a spark from somebody. 

Edited by Andrew

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

I want Tope out there for defense and offensive rebounds. I would be ok if he never got a a pass in the paint. He isn’t a scorer, but he brings grit and that’s what we need right now. He and Miller always hustle and bring it on the defensive end. We need some defense and hustle right about now. 

Also my favorite player is Miller, then Woolridge, and then Tope. 😉

Tope is statistically the worst offensive player on the team outside of John Weger. We only gave up 30 points. Offense is the problem and has been all year. He isn’t contributing Jack offensively. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1