My How NSD Has Changed in Mean Green Country

UNTLifer

Just as little as 15 years ago we would all gather her on our little part of the internet and wait patiently to find out who DD had signed.  Then we would scurry about gathering as much information as possible on these young men and posting it here for all to discuss.  Now, well, we know so far in advance they we are starting to track next year's class.  My how times have changed.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

I think the thing that just amazes me is how far we have come in recruiting against our peers in the last 5 years. I mean in 2014, coming off a bowl victory here in Dallas, we finished dead-ass last in the recruiting rankings for FBS. Now, we are somewhere near the top of our conference. Simply amazing to see this transformation occur here finally.

• Upvote 5