BRETT GEMAS TO HOUSTON

El Paso Eagle

2 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

I think there is opportunity here.  He did some cool stuff, but it was all starting to look the same and was not on level with some other G5 and nowhere near the quality of even what some local P5 schools put out.

I hope we will be say "Brett who?" before too long.

Good point.  This could be a job where change over can be good to keep things fresh. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

I'm hoping the next hire has plenty of video and After Effects work under their belt, because, uh - we're sorely lacking in that field.

http://footballscoop.com/news/top-signing-day-graphics-februarys-national-signing-day/

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

I'm hoping the next hire has plenty of video and After Effects work under their belt, because, uh - we're sorely lacking in that field.

http://footballscoop.com/news/top-signing-day-graphics-februarys-national-signing-day/

But...he played a record to...play a video...?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...