• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

9 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I was in the Embassy Suites hotel lobby last night when the Marshall BB team checked in.  I was surprised how many people it takes to put 5 guys on the court.

If you were there last night you likely saw the Legendary Count Basie Orchestra hanging out at the bar after their sold out Murchison performance as well. Fun week in Denton.

Heading to the Super Pit in an hour!

• Upvote 1

Can’t make it tonight. Both of us are sick. Hopefully we’ll make it Saturday. Is Bein the only way to watch?  We don’t get it anymore. 

GMG!

• Upvote 1

Under 10 min til tip and the crowd looks pretty bad. Traffic was a B though on 35 (like worse then the usual horribleness) so we will see if it will fill in

• Downvote 1

Staying home because my son wanted me there... will be there Saturday and hopefully watching a 20 win team!

• Upvote 2

Entertaining game so far.  My basketball novice look is woolridge having a rough one early but came on strong towards the end of the half.   Marshall does a good job of getting their hands in passing lanes and drawing fouls. 

Anyone kniw now what happened to Simmons (#10)?   He looks like he hurt himself pretty good early on.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hickoryhouse said:

Entertaining game so far.  My basketball novice look is woolridge having a rough one early but came on strong towards the end of the half.   Marshall does a good job of getting their hands in passing lanes and drawing fouls. 

Anyone kniw now what happened to Simmons (#10)?   He looks like he hurt himself pretty good early on.  

Radio said don’t expect him back and he will probably be looked at further. That’s all I got 😕

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

We look good, but Marshall is in real disarray. They are definitely not a cohesive unit. I really want to kill them them off this second half. This solid crowd deserves to see us knock off the conference champs

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Radio said don’t expect him back and he will probably be looked at further. That’s all I got 😕

Ankle injury. He really hobbled off. It didn't look good. They were trying to get him taped back up but I don't expect to see him back. 

Edit: He's in an ankle boot. He's done

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan

I have no access to the game and was just wondering if anyone could hint at a score/time?

Wow, Marshall just left Smart wide open on those last 2 threes.

Edited by RBTX
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RBTX said:

Wow, Marshall just left our Smart wide open on those last 2 threes.

He was trailing way back in the last one.  Ryan did a great job selling the break with him bringing up the rear