Marshall (2/7/19)

9 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I was in the Embassy Suites hotel lobby last night when the Marshall BB team checked in.  I was surprised how many people it takes to put 5 guys on the court.

If you were there last night you likely saw the Legendary Count Basie Orchestra hanging out at the bar after their sold out Murchison performance as well. Fun week in Denton.

Heading to the Super Pit in an hour!

• Upvote 1

Entertaining game so far.  My basketball novice look is woolridge having a rough one early but came on strong towards the end of the half.   Marshall does a good job of getting their hands in passing lanes and drawing fouls. 

Anyone kniw now what happened to Simmons (#10)?   He looks like he hurt himself pretty good early on.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hickoryhouse said:

Entertaining game so far.  My basketball novice look is woolridge having a rough one early but came on strong towards the end of the half.   Marshall does a good job of getting their hands in passing lanes and drawing fouls. 

Anyone kniw now what happened to Simmons (#10)?   He looks like he hurt himself pretty good early on.  

Radio said don’t expect him back and he will probably be looked at further. That’s all I got 😕

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Radio said don’t expect him back and he will probably be looked at further. That’s all I got 😕

Ankle injury. He really hobbled off. It didn't look good. They were trying to get him taped back up but I don't expect to see him back. 

Edit: He's in an ankle boot. He's done

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan